Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aloha Manu ♥ | Junie Moon - International Online Shop

Aloha Manu ♥ | Junie Moon - International Online Shop
After going to the Junie Moon link above you can pick the junie moon blog & see the photo I am talking about containing a tan blythe called Manuheali'i with a blue ukulele at the beach.
I love this girl & while my same girl, a look alike Manuheali'i, won't be in Hawaii on the beach, she will be visiting a beach near LA called Rodondo. Maybe I will get a blythe Manuheali'i or at least a Mondie beach photo too!!! without the ukulele ... You can check out the Junie Moon Blog to see what is new for Blythe!
The other girl I am taking to the beach is in this photo below the Mondie called Spec.
and here is what Spec, my Mondie blythe, said on flickr:

"I'm Going to Rodondo Beach

to see my former owner - Shawna - effiethedal, yeah!!!!!! with Barbara - rhubsknit and maybe my lati yellow bjd. companion Becky who will want to bring Lamb and I want to bring my twin and Barbara wants to bring her tan girl Manuheali'i so the bag will be filled with all of us rather than Barbara's clothes, lol!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment