Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Amelia Found!!!!!

Amelia Found!!!!! by rhubs knit
Amelia Found!!!!!, a photo by rhubs knit on Flickr.

We are dancing for joy at my house at the good news that Amelia was found!!!
Thank you so much for all your work Jennifer, Carmen, those who helped at USPS & Megan!
We are so happy that she is now in Megan's hands, her current host!!!! ^_^
Goldie is smiling again & has not only regained the knowledge of where her best friend is but has also gained a closer relationship with her new sister Komiko-Bramble! Yes even in the world of dolls there are times of great sadness & times of great joy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen that Amelia was missing on flickr!
    I'm glad that she was found!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [http://www.blogger.com/profile/04137853172837531731] Yes I & my girls as well as many others involved in the project were grateful that she was found too!!! Many us of danced both inside & out when the news came that she had been found

    ReplyDelete