Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

As The Dark Moves In, Forrest Remembers When Amelia & Goldie Last Wore These Outfits..., While Alexis Looks On Worrying About Her Sister

I am so grateful though that Goldie, Babette the rest of the girls & I know that Amelia will soon be joining Roz. These girls were so excited to put on these matchy - twin outfits, but then Forrest (PAM) remembered who wore them last while poor Alexis doesn't have the faintest idea why Forrest is sad. I guess I will need to show Alexis the photos from last year and tell her all about the traveling blythes. Excuse the graininess & the the unkempt hair - will take another photo during the day. Just had to capture Forrest's memories expressed through her face & Alexis' concern for Forrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment