Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Close - up of Kuma


Close - up of Kuma
Originally uploaded by rhubs knit
I like how this little doll or keychain depending on how you look at it looks as if he/she is part of the DollyBird 14 craft book by using the outer cover as a piece of paper that lays over Kuma's box. I have now just ordered four other kuma's through ebay and Mimiwoo. She has two other keychains that I would like to add one is a green Kuma and one is a white Kuma and the whte Kuma has hair like this little fellow, but I don't want to spend anymore money right now as I may just want to go to effiethedal's new living quarters down in California since she is only out here for about a year. I know she will be coming to stay with me and is going to be at BlytheCon 2011, yet it just isn't the same as when you visit the other person especially one that exists where it will be warm through winter and close only a few blocks to the beach something that I so miss living here as both in Chicago and in Vancouver I could quite quickly get to water that you could not see the other side of...here there are no really great swim spots plus the river is so polluted.
I also went ahead and ordered some of the new petite blythe made by hasbro in the states, well not exactly petite blythe in the Japanese sense as they are called Littlest petshop Blythe loves Littlest petshop and while the eyes do not close like the petites made by takara in Japan, the head tilts 4 different ways and her legs seem to be made well I have heard from Supernenek. I love that Supernenek added me to the group without even knowing that I had ordered not just one, but two. I should get my first two hasbro blythes on Tuesday then perhaps I will purchase one more or several more depending on how I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment