Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Latest Blythes


My Latest Blythes
Originally uploaded by rhubs knit
I am trying to slow my desire to purchase more dolls especially Blythe dolls. However it is very difficult especially when there are such talented dress makers as "I Have Wings"as worn by both Manuheali'i on the far left and Midnight Spell in the center photo model. Romina of "I have wings" is one of the best and most creative seamstresses.
Also as seen in the right hand side of this tryptic you will see Odeco by petworks and next to her the doll the farthest to the right is the newest addition to blythe called Middie. She is the latest addition to the blythe group created by CWC. Middie is close in size to Odeco, however she has longer legs. In case I am not clear Middie is on the far right in the right hand photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment