Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tokori ~ Owl Spirit


Tokori ~ Owl Spirit
Originally uploaded by meℓacacia

copyright is melacacia
I am so excited as Tokori made by Melacacia is coming home to my house. I am not sure why the person who bought her from Melacacia just a few months ago is selling her as all she said to me was that Tokori didn't fit into her collection. I am so happy that she is mine now. All I wait for is for Tokori to arrive at my house. Goldie will be so happy now not to be the only blythe mohair girl here.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I am happy that she will be coming to live with you! I hope she fits in with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks awesome.... LUCKY YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melacacia is an incredible artists and creates beautiful customs. Her blog is at: http://melacacia.blogspot.com/ if you don't have her blog on your own list yet Rudi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melacacia I want to thank you for your concern and yes Tokori fits in beautifully to my family. You cannot believe how perfect that she is arriving for the holidays as my tree is always covered by birds! I joked with my husband that I should put Tokori up on the very top of the tree because I always put a mother and baby bird just below the top most branch and they are considered my topper. Goldie my mohair girl is so happy! She and Tokori have been hanging out continously together. I still need to figure out how her stand goes, but you and I can talk about it...later after the holidays. Tokori has a permanent home with me.

    ReplyDelete