Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, February 7, 2011

February Calendar page for you!

It must be February. So many of the people in the blythe community do nice little things like this and then share it with everyone.


Oh and another great piece of news has been released related to calendars, I will be hosting GBaby's custom girl in June! I am so excited. There are three of us doing so where I live so she should make it to BlytheCon 2011. Also I may not personally have to ship her since I fall right between the two others who will be hosting her in the same town! Hopefully I can just drop her off at her next destination.

All for now just thought I would post this short little blurb. Oh and GBaby has a blog on this site you can find it at: http://gbabycustoms.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment