Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am reminded that I should let everyone know if they don't already that Blythecon 2011 is going to occur in Portland Oregon on Monday, June 20, 2011! I can guarantee that you will have a fantastic time. Also I just saw and read some incredible information on Blythelife about Smidgegirl Check out the @blythelifecom interview with @smidgegirl and the awesome giveaway! http://bit.ly/fnGvpw Smidgegirl makes some awesome 1/6 scale furniture much in the style of the 70's
Unfortunately, I also read an article on Blythecon about fake blythes, I am reserving judgement as to whether the blythes are really fake or if they are just poor quality or not enough quality control by takara. There is a group now at flickr called Fake Takara Blythe Galore: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1648247@N22/ I leave it up to you to decide if you think the girls shown are fakes or if they are just the result as I stated earlier of poor quality control.

1 comment:

  1. I have never attended a blythe event but hopefully someday I will!!

    ReplyDelete