Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Please Open The Package???

I even have Momo asking me about the package now. Everyone in my Blythe family is curious about who has come from Junie Moon.

The package is actually now open with the help of maddy my little middie girl and vinter arden one of the older blythe girls

Another Box?
"Another box?" asked and stated Maddy all at the same time, a little frustrated...

Let's Get this 2nd Box Opened!
Let's get this 2nd box opened okay Maddy? asked Arden as she looked at the bottom of the box and then around to the rest of it, trying to figure out best how to open it with Maddy.

"We Need to Welcome Lily!"
"We have to welcome Lily to our house first Maddy!" says Arden

"But We Need to Get Lily Out First!"
"But we need to get Lily out of this 3rd box first!" exclaims Maddy in a very loud voice for such a small blythe!

No Sooner Was Lily Out
No sooner was Lily out than she started telling Maddy how Maddy needed to go shopping with Lily to get a haircut and styled, as well as, a new wardrobe.

All This While Momo Looks On Wondering How Maddie Feels About These Comments...
All this while Momo looks on wondering how Maddy feels about these comments made by Lily and Lily wants only to know how to get to the shops...not thinking about how Maddy might be feeling. Was Lily trying to act so confident because she wasn't sure how she would fit into the family. Maybe I need to check in with each little middie to see how each of them really feels.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! How do you like the Middies? Momo doesn't look too sure ;)
    I have yet to see one in person, but they do look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [http://www.blogger.com/profile/15242476061302524183] I like Lily more I think the 2nd one. The first middie gazes down, but that works for me for little stories. I know some people have opened them up and corrected the gaze, but some of the middies just won't come apart with ease according to Freddie Tan so I don't know if I will correct the gaze. I will probably customize the first girl but she isn't ready yet so I will enjoy her as she is for now. She will let me know when she is ready. Yes I talk to my dolls and Momo has been quite concerned about maddy's feelings, a great big sister! so I am taking it slow with maddy and lily has been kinder. They are about the same size as Odeco and Nikki with slightly longer legs. Their eyes remind me of Dal eyes. I still like full size blythes better, but the middies are fun to have around too!

    ReplyDelete