Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Tam (or is it a beret) Is Finally Finished for my Blythes!

Yes, I finally finished the blue tam that I was working on and I love it! It can be worn as a regular tam or as a more Rastafarian style tam. The other tams that I have made are not as large as this one, the green or the gray ones that I am almost finished with are also smaller, but I think this blue
one will be my favorite as it has more character. I could see adding a ribbon woven in and out of crochet stitches at the brim, a large button with a feather or feathers coming out of it sewn on... or the inside lined in a blue or black silk! The wool is so soft and the colour of blue is so rich.

All I need to do now is make the shrug for this tam. Maybe I will knit it tonight if I am unable to fall asleep right away. I am also wondering is there a difference between a tam and a beret?

No comments:

Post a Comment