Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Secret. A Traveling Blythe, 2011 Will Be Hosted by...

Up to now I have been keeping a secret that I was very excited about as I was keeping it a secret that I would be hosting one of the three traveling blythes customized by Frankie Darling, Gbaby and Sabrina Eras.  I feel very lucky, as while there are 60 spots, the North America openings are already closed.  I feel very honoured to be taking part in the Traveling Blythe group for 2011 and can't help but wonder which girl I will host.  As soon as I know which girl it is, I will let you know.   I am already thinking of some small items I can make the girl.  Of course I will want to know what she looks like so that I can make items with the appropriate colour, unless I am one of the first Blythe homes.  If I am first the items will have to be quite simple.  Why am I thinking of small items you ask?  Well I guess the trunks and/or suitcases of these girls in the past have become quite large when traveling to each host and at the end have involved an incredible amount of postage so the idea of keeping the items small is that the host's blythe girls can lend and share some of their dresses with the visiting blythe meanwhile keeping the cost of postage down.
I am excited to see who I will be hosting.  I will update you as soon as I know.

-rhubs

No comments:

Post a Comment