Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, January 14, 2010

And So I Cry - Yes I Have Given, But It is Not Enough!

I hope everyone who reads this blog gives something to one of the agencies in their country helping Haiti. I don't know if it is because I lost someone this past year or because I can barely take care of myself being disabled in many ways except for my mind, but I so want to do more for those in Haiti than I have already financially. All I can do is cry now that I have given money and I continue to cry. I wish I could fly down there and help all the children who are alone or hurting and just need comforting.
I wish I could help start some sort of schooling for them after taking care of medical needs and housing. Yet here I am stuck, I thought well maybe I could help develop my own relief effort to rebuild schools and yet right now with all the pain, I wish I could hold a child's hand who is in pain or has loss. Simply be there for them. But what they need first is water, food and medical care.

No comments:

Post a Comment