Flickr Badge - Most Interesting Photos Currently

rhubs knit - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Monday, January 25, 2010

Time, An Endless Struggle

Today I tried to go through my email and clear it out. Lol! I thought it wouldn't take long, but instead it took me through some incredible sites, blogs and visits to youtube. I'd like to say I finished, but no I didn't. Which brings me to the subject of how do you limit your time on the internet and get your own work done, find the time to blog and post important information on your sites as well as visit your friends sites to keep up with what they are doing. As well as leave comments in appropriate places.
I still need to find the time to learn how to post the last three photos I have taken on my blog here and how to post various badges here after that perhaps my blog will look a little more interesting and will certainly give you more of an idea of the things I am up too. I believe posting photos here will be tomorrows goal, as well as taking another 15 minutes to tidy up the living room of my house, taking some of the items up to my studio. Knitting tools will remain down in the music room rather than being moved upstairs with my other items. I am also wondering whether my beads shouldn't remain downstairs here too.
I also need to find the time to regularly check the groups on flickr. that I started or moderate as well as various sites on the web where I do the same thing. Here, I am just wetting your appetite for links I will post in the future.
Admist everything else, I want to take piano lessons and take a glass class with my husband. Then when organized and having had some fun, I may return to classes in the fall having taken some time off.
I guess life is all about making the time and space for it all as there is so much to wet the appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment